● “Product Variety, Export Performance
and Economic Growth ; A Case Study of South Korea" M2-Research
Thesis ( June 2007)
● “Financial System, Corporate Diversification and
Technological Catching-up: South-Korea; an imitator to innovator” Presented at Globelics Academy PhD-School on Innovation and Development
2008(02-13 June) University of Tempere- Finland.
● “Is There a Direction in Economic Development? And, if
so, what does it imply for emerging countries?” Co-authored with P.P.
Savoitti & Lional Nesta. Presented at Globelics Conference, Mexico City Sept. 22-24,
● “Financial System and Technological Catching-Up:
Organization & Dynamics; An Overview” Presented at Thematic
Meeting of the French Economic Association “Firms, Markets and Innovation”
Sophia Antipolis, France, June 25-26, 2009
● “ Financial System and Technological Catching-up; An
Empirical Analysis: Is there a Recipe for Increasing the Export Variety of
the Countries? Co-authored with P.P.
Savoitti & Lional Nesta to be presented at 13th Conference of the International
Joseph A. Schumpeter Society, Aalborg University, Denmark, 21-24 June 2010.